I’m Tazjin and I’m a design your own ugly but cute bird feeder yard troll ceramic statue. I make outstanding garden ornaments and statues for your rock garden or patio. If you are looking for garden art ideas or crafts I make an impressive garden statuary. I’m here for your creativity and ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I’m a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I’m suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Please Note: Tazjin will be shipped in 2 pieces due to unsuccessful shipping when hand attachments are connected. Hand attachments are easier to paint by themselves and are easily assembled with clear epoxies, silicon and ceramic glues.CLICK HERE for Picture & video
Bird Feeder Troll Dimensions:
* 8 3/4″ tall
* 8 ” wide
* Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Bird Feeder Troll Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create yourself with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
Bird Feeder Troll Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Outside use should be in shade to keep from fading from sun
* Not mass produced
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.