Meet Miner, a kind of scary gnome who carries a pick and ladder and is ready to go to work in your rock garden. This unpainted ceramic garden sculpture will bring your woodland garden or patio to life with fantasy gnome mischief. Also, these somewhat evil gnomes make an excellent gnome craft for the perfect rock garden statue. This woodland gnome along with his other old gnome friends can be found frolicking around your water garden or flower bed landscape. One word of caution, these yard gnomes have often been said to be very grumpy, rude and sometimes creepy.
This whimsical ceramic gnome weighs about 2.5 lbs and is about 12″ tall. Miner is here for your creativity and is ready to be painted. Suitable for children, adults, seniors, and fantasy enthusiasts of all ages who dare to bring him to life… You can be your own creative artist with this unpainted ceramic gnome. .
- This item comes unfinished and unpainted in white ceramic bisque. Photo shown is a representation of the detail that can be achieved when painted. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at craft stores near you.
- Miner will be shipped in 3 pieces due to a few mishaps in shipping when hand attachments are connected. Hand attachments (Ladder & Pick) are easier to paint unattached and can easily be assembled with clear epoxies, silicon and ceramic glues.
SCARY GNOME DIMENSIONS:
- 10 1/2″ tall
- 11″ wide
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
PAINTABLE CERAMIC GNOME FEATURES:
- Fired ceramic from clay
- Amazing detail
- Finish with paint or gluing sequences & glitter
- Paint using your own acrylic stains
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Outstanding for hobbyist
- Made in the USA
MAKE YOUR OWN GARDEN GNOME KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine and ornament
- Beautiful one-of-a-kind outdoor statue
- Outstanding garden gnome ideas for rock gardens, woodland areas and water gardens