Hello my name is Apples and I’m a small cute garden pond turtle ready to paint ceramic statue. I’m sitting just below Murtle. You can usually find me sitting on the edge of a rock by a decorative water fountain or small water feature. I’m a cute turtle weighing around .5 lbs and while sitting I’m 6″ tall. I’m here for your creativity and I’m ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I’m a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I’m suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Please note: Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like. Bench is for show and isn’t included with Apples.
Ledge Turtle Dimension:
- 6″ tall
- 4″ wide
- 3 1/4″ deep
- Weight: .5 lbs
Ledge Turtle Features:
- Made from clay
- Fired ceramics
- Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
- Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Ledge Turtle Key Points:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
There are no reviews yet.