Meet Twinkle, a very pretty girl gnome who enjoys sitting on her garden log. This cool paint your own garden gnome makes an excellent ceramic craft and the perfect garden gift. Twinkle loves to hang out with her other female gnome friends Twilight and Tallulah, but also likes to spend time with Blinken.
This beautiful ceramic garden gnome statue weighs about 2 lbs and stands 15″ tall while sitting on a garden log. Twinkle is here for your creativity and is ready to be painted. Suitable for children, adults, seniors, and fantasy enthusiasts of all ages who dare to bring her to life… You can be your own creative artist with these unpainted garden gnomes. .
GIRL GNOME DIMENSIONS:
- 15″ tall
- 8″ wide
- Weight: 2 lbs
GNOME CRAFT FEATURES:
- Fired ceramic from clay
- Amazing detail
- Finish with paint or gluing sequences & glitter
- Paint using your own acrylic stains
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great craft for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Awesome hobby
- Made in the USA
UNPAINTED GNOMES KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine
- Outstanding outdoor statue or ornament
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.