Meet Abbott an alligator figurine who’s in desperate need of a home. This small alligator statue makes an excellent unpainted ceramic craft for someone looking for something special to paint. Abbott is a pretty small fella standing about 7″ tall. He needs your help as he is some what lost. Abbotts not sure if he came from a Bayou, Everglades or some swamp. He is rather harmless and looking to take residents in your special rock or water garden feature.
Also he’s looking for a unique personality with different stylish colors so are you up for the challenge? Could you be the creative artist that could bring him to life for your garden setting? He is an excellent activity for children and adults of all ages looking for a cool craft for holidays, events, parties or any type of gatherings. Beautiful indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are available at most craft stores.
Please note: Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like.
UNPAINTED ALLIGATOR DIMENSIONS:
- 7″ tall
- 6″ long
- 4″ wide
- Weight: .75 lbs
ALLIGATOR STATUE FEATURES:
- Made from clay
- Fired ceramics
- Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Made in the USA
ALLIGATOR FIGURINE KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Waiting for a personable personality
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament