Meet Verne, a rude and scary woodland gnome who wants to be left alone. Doggone it can’t you see he’s trying to sleep! This ready to paint ceramic garden decoration will bring your woodland garden or patio to sleep with fantasy gnome mischief. Also, these funny outdoor gnomes make an excellent gnome craft for the perfect garden statue. This sleeping garden gnome along with his other old gnome friends can be found frolicking around your water garden. One word of caution, these yard gnomes have often been said to be very grumpy, rude and sometimes scary.
This whimsical rude gnome weighs about 2.5 lbs and is about 11 1/2″ tall. Verne is here for your creativity and is ready to be painted. Suitable for children, adults, seniors, and fantasy enthusiasts of all ages who dare to bring him to life… You can be your own creative artist with this paintable ceramic gnome. .
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item comes unfinished and unpainted in white ceramic bisque. Photo shown is a representation of the detail that can be achieved when painted. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at craft stores near you.
OLD WOODLAND GNOME DIMENSIONS:
- 11 1/2″ tall
- 8″ long
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
PAINTABLE CERAMIC GNOME FEATURES:
- Fired ceramic from clay
- Amazing detail
- Finish with paint or gluing sequences & glitter
- Paint using your own acrylic stains
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Outstanding for hobbyist
- Made in the USA
MAKE YOUR OWN GARDEN GNOME KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine and ornament
- Beautiful one-of-a-kind outdoor statue
- Outstanding garden gnome ideas for rock gardens, woodland areas and water gardens
There are no reviews yet.