Meet the nature garden gnome a funny unpainted ceramic figurine. This unfinished garden gnome makes a nice gnome statue for your rock garden or patio setting. Our funny garden gnomes will bring life to your yard with fantasy gnome mischief. This forest gnome looks both scary and creepy but the dragonfly on his hat still thinks of him as being a friendly gnome.
This weird garden gnome weighs about 2 lbs and is about 13″ while standing and supporting a large hat. Nature is here for your creativity and is ready to be painted. Suitable for children, adults, seniors, and fantasy enthusiasts of all ages who dare to bring him to life… You can be your own creative artist with this unfinished ceramic gnome craft. .
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item comes unfinished and unpainted in white ceramic bisque. Photo shown is a representation of the detail that can be achieved when painted. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at craft stores near you.
GARDEN GNOME DIMENSIONS:
- 13″ tall
- 6..5″ wide
- Weight: 2 lbs
CERAMIC GNOME FEATURES:
- Fired ceramic from clay
- Amazing detail
- Paint using your own acrylic stains
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Awesome hobby for the hobbyist
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Made in the USA
UNPAINTED GNOMES KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor/outdoor figurine, statue or ornament