Meet Romeo, a little gnome Valentine who’s ready to treat his girl gnome with a bouquet of flowers and a heart of candies. This unfinished cute gnome will bring your garden or patio to life with fantasy gnome mischief. Also, this cool unpainted garden gnome makes an excellent ceramic craft for the perfect Valentine’s gift. Looking for a little pranking, this cute sitting gnome loves to play with his other small gnome buddies while having garden fun.
This whimsical small garden gnome weighs about 1 lbs and is about 9 1/4″ tall. Romeo is here for your creativity and is ready to be painted. Suitable for children, adults, seniors, and fantasy enthusiasts of all ages who dare to bring him to life… You can be your own creative artist with this unfinished bisque ceramic gnome. .
FUNNY GARDEN GNOME DIMENSIONS:
- 9 1/4″ tall
- 5 1/2″ wide
- Weight: 1 lbs
CERAMIC GNOME FEATURES:
- Fired ceramic from clay
- Amazing detail
- Finish with paint or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
- Paint using your own acrylic stains
- Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish
- Easily touch up when needed
- Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
- Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
- Made in the USA
PAINT YOUR OWN GNOME KEY POINTS:
- Be a creative artist
- Great for gifts
- Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
There are no reviews yet.